If you come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you and your family will benefit from world-class education and high quality of life.
Canada is a diverse and multicultural country with plenty of support to help you and your family achieve success when you arrive in Canada.
Freedom is the foundation of Canadian life. Canada is a peaceful nation with low crime rates. Canada promotes equal opportunity for all, in all areas of life.
1. Express Entry
Express Entry is an online system that uses to manage applications for permanent residence from Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and Canadian Experience Class. It creates a pool of candidates and use a points-based system Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) to invite eligible applicant to immigrate to Canada permanently.
The points you get from the CRS include a core set of points up to 600 and a set of additional points of up to 600. Your total score will be out of 1,200.
Core: Up to 600 points
1. Skills and experience factors
2. Spouse or common-law partner factors, such as their language skills and education
3. Skills transferability, including education and work experience
Additional: Up to 600 points
1. Canadian degrees, diplomas or certificates
2. a valid job offers
3. a nomination from a province or territory
4. a brother or sister living in Canada who is a citizen or permanent resident
5. strong French language skills
Core points + Additional points = your total score
You can receive all the assistance from our immigration consultants to boost your chances of success.
BCPNP is British Columbia’s Provincial Nominee Program. It uses a points-based system to nominate candidates. You can contact us to book a meeting and get a free evaluation on BCPNP.
o Skills Immigration
BC PNP Skills Immigration is divided into the following categories:
– Skilled Worker Category — This category is for individuals who have received an eligible job offer in a skilled occupation. Workers are expected to have several years of experience in their skilled occupation.
– Health Care Professional Category — Under this category individuals with experience and eligible job offers, as physicians, nurses, psychiatric nurses or allied health professionals may apply. An eligible job offer must be acquired for one of 11 qualifying health occupations.
– International Graduate Category — This category is for individuals who have graduated from an eligible Canadian university or college in the last three years. A job offer must be obtained from a BC employer to be eligible under this sub-category.
– International Post-Graduate Category— This category is for graduates with Masters or Doctoral degrees from an eligible educational institution in British Columbia in the natural, applied, or health sciences programs of study. No job offer is required to apply under this sub-category.
– Entry Level and Semi-Skilled Worker Category — Workers in certain entry-level or semi-skilled positions in tourism/hospitality, food processing, or long-haul trucking, or those in entry-level or semi-skilled positions living and working in the Northeast Development Region of British Columbia, may be eligible for immigration through this program.
o Express Entry British Columbia
Express Entry BC aligns with the federal government’s Express Entry immigration selection system, allowing eligible applicants to receive priority processing of both their BC PNP application, and if nominated, their permanent residence application.
The following Skills Immigration categories may be processed through Express Entry British Columbia:
– Skilled Worker Category
– Health Care Professional Category
– International Graduate Category
– International Post-Graduate Category
o Entrepreneur Immigration
Individuals who intend to settle and invest in British Columbia may be eligible for Canadian permanent residence under this immigration stream. This program is broken down into two categories:
– Entrepreneur Category — This category is for senior managers or business owners who intend to invest funds into a proposed business in British Columbia.
– Strategic Projects Category — Through this category, foreign-controlled companies can set up an operation in British Columbia. Up to five key foreign managerial, professional or technical staff members can be nominated for permanent residence in the province.
Your loved ones can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a Canadian citizen or person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or permanent resident of Canada. Our consultants will give start-to-finish consultation and representation for your immigration process; They will also provide interview training if required.