To study in Canada for a period of over 6 months, most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada. You must apply before you travel to Canada.

1. Study Permit

– Study permit is a document that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLI) in Canada. The most important document in a Study Permit application is an acceptance letter. This letter is from a designated learning institution (DLI). We start by having a consultation to determine your eligibility. Then we will help you to find out which school and its program is suitable for you to study. Once you decide your school, we will find out the school’s minimum requirements and help you to prepare all the documents in order to apply a study permit for you.

2. Renew your Study Permit

A study permit is usually valid for the length of your study program, plus an extra 90 days. This extra time lets you prepare to leave Canada or apply to extend your stay.
-If you get a study permit before you come to Canada: you can renew your permit and keep studying in Canada while waiting for your new permit.
– If you don’t have a study permit: you can apply for a study permit from inside Canada, but you can’t start your program until you get the permit.
We can help you to fill out forms and gathering required documents throughout the application process of renewing Study Permit.

3. Prepare an immigration plan through study

International graduates have great chance to get permanent residency. Some are eligible to without working experience. Some others need to collect working experience in Canada in order to have enough points to become qualified to apply for PR. It is important to have a clear plan for future immigration goal. Our consultants can design a tailored plan that depends on your situation and guide you through your entire immigration process.



Visit Canada

Study in Canada

Work in Canada

Immigrate to Canada



Our office

#505-666 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC, V6C 3P6, Canada
Tel: (604) 788-9864
Fax: (604) 688-2419