To visit Canada for a period of up to 6 months, you must have a valid travel document (normally a passport). Depends on your citizenship, you may also require having a Temporary Resident Visa or eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization).

1. Visitor Visa or eTA 

-Visitors from most countries are required to have a Visa to remain in Canada. -Visitors from some other countries are only need an eTA to enter Canada. -If you hold a valid study or work permit and want to travel outside of Canada, we can prepare your documents and gather information to apply a Visa before your departure to ensure your returning to Canada.

2. Super Visa 

– Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents are eligible to apply a Super Visa. Super Visa allows multiple entry periods lasting up to 2 years. Those travelling on a 10-year multiple-entry visa can only stay for up to six months per entry. We assist our clients in process of Super Visa application.  

3. Extension, Restoration and Refusal 

-If you are an international student, temporary foreign worker or a visitor inside Canada and you want to extend your stay, you must apply for extension before your current status expires. (We suggest at least 30 days ahead expire date.) -If you lost you status, you still can apply to restore it within 90 days of your status expire date and regain your valid status in Canada. -Even though your application is refused. You may still qualify to restore your status. When you re-apply for extension or restoration of status, we can offer you all the assistance you need to boost your chance to get a better result.



Visit Canada

Study in Canada

Work in Canada

Immigrate to Canada



Our office

#505-666 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC, V6C 3P6, Canada
Tel: (604) 788-9864
Fax: (604) 688-2419